Why Some People Almost Always Make Money in the Markets
and Why Some People Almost Always Lose Money in the MarketsThese are the two questions that I have asked myself repeatedly over the last 18+ Years of my trading career. I found some pretty interesting answers to these questions. Unfortunately, most of the answers to these questions are very counter intuitive. It is almost as if we humans are hard wired to lose in the markets by nature. However, once you figure out how it works, it becomes a lot easier. It’s like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. It feels great once you stop. The answer is simple. It all really comes down to perspective. One simple answer to the questions is that both groups are doing different things. It is very important to learn the right things, but it’s also very helpful to know what “not to learn” so that you don’t have to unlearn bad trading habits in the future.
Once you discover a different way of looking at the markets you will experience different results.
If you would like to discover a different way to look at the Markets enter you email and join
Trading and Investing Solutions That Work
How Hubert will help you get better entries and exits and potentially increase your profits. Notice we did not say guarantee. We can’t guarantee your success in trading, or investing, or anything else in life. This stuff is hard and it takes hard work.Hubert is best known for his NO BS approach to trading and investing, which is both effective and refreshing.
If you want to discover better strategies and tactics, you’re also in the right place.
Here’s the deal:You must learn “how” the markets really work and how to recognize the trading traps that are designed to make you lose/fail. If you know what makes the markets “tick” it’s easier to get into better trades. It’s also easier to hold on to your winning trades longer. Once you understand how the markets really work, you can focus on better entries and exits. I’ll breakdown technical analysis into simple, actionable steps that you can use in your trading and investing to potentially make more profits. Sound interesting? Enter you email address below and click “Sign Me Up” to get free updates
- Hubert Senters is one of the more popular trading educators in the world. His Daily trading research is followed by over 98,329 people that follow his daily research.
- He is best known for his No BS approach to Active Investing and Trading which is both effective and refreshing.
- He and His Companies/Experts have been featured guests on: CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox business, CNN, CBS Market Watch, Forbes, The Street, Active Trader Magazine, Stocks and Commodities Magazine, Money Show and Traders Expo.
- He has also been a guest speaker for Many Trading Exchanges including the CME, CBOT, ICE, and Eurex.
- Hubert currently resides in Versailles, Kentucky with Lisa, his wife of 20 years, and their three kids Mackenzie, Morgan and Mason. You can usually find them at one of the kids various sporting events.