Hubert Senters here. Got a question from a viewer. Let’s see his name is Rick. Rick says I purchased Fuel on 2/19. I located your candle so we’re good to go so far, Rick. Says lots of shares. I don’t know what a lot is to you but I’m going to go with you purchased lots of shares whatever that is. As it was near a 50 percent drop from its high do you think this was a good time to buy or should I have let it touch the cloud or the 50 EMA and then bounce up before I decided again. Rick, it all depends on what you’re trying to do. But let’s take a look at here. So let’s take a look at what you’re talking about 50 percent type of place. If you go from down here on the dead lows and then from there you’re almost close to a 50 percent retracement but you might be drawling your lines from a different place. I would drawl mine from anywhere into the line and into the line 50 percent retracement is around $16.04 and the zone that I would if it’s me personally I would wait until you got down in here to $16.04 to $12.08 like in this zone right here. I would say I’d be interested in a purchase of this which is going to coincide with the cloud very well. And what I would want to do is go to there and touch that. And then I either want it to close one, two or three days above the cloud or I’d want to sneak in there on a 10-minute buy signal above the cloud or a 60-minute buy signal above the cloud. Sounds like you’re suffering from syndrome that we all get. You’re in something. It’s going against you and you’re said you’re going was this a good idea? It depends on what you’re trying to do, where your stop loss is. One thing that I would probably slightly change where you bought here on the 19th or let’s just say the 20th. One thing you can do it’s not going to increase your success but you’ll be following rules instead of just doing it at that area. So if you say this was that low bar right here and that low. Let’s say this is the low bar. And then this is going to be the high of that low bar. You jump in before it had a trade above $21.22 which is fine intraday trading. If you’re going to swing trade this thing. And I’m going to assuming since you bought lots of shares that you want to hold this for more in a second. I would buy it on a close above $21.22. But it depends on what you’re doing obviously. Mark Helweg is going to be doing a special webinar on Tuesday, February 23rd at 8PM EST. ”Why This Hedge Fund Manager is Telling Friends and Family to Exit Stocks.” I’m going to HYPERLINK you to this registration page. Good luck. Hope it helps. See you on the next video. Hubert.